A 2019 Leopard 58 offering spectacular top deck lounge/BBQ area with bar, surround sound and state-of-the-art lighting. Lower main deck offers vast space with alfresco dining, swim platform which will lower to water level, walk in salon with lounge/formal dining area, galley and master stateroom and passageway to front cockpit. Below are 3 additional cabins (see accommodations section for cabin details). All cabin offer private en-suite heads with electric toilets and dry shower stalls. Lots and lots of water toys, come play about LA GRANDE BELLEZZA!
Really giant floating iFloat pads (18 ft)
Floating bean bags
(1) Master Stateroom is on Main deck forward of Salon has a Queen sized bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth is 77″L x 58″W. It has door to forward cockpit from the Stateroom and from Navigation Station- Office that opens to private patio. Office can be closed off from Salon for privacy.
(1) Starboard Fwd Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 47″W.
(1) Starboard Aft Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 75″L x 56″W.
(1) Port Fwd Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 56″W.
(1) Port Aft Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 52″W and there is an upper Pullman berth. Berth size 72″L x 25″W which can be removed.
*****NOTE: Crew normally use the Port Aft port Cabin but can move to Port Fwd Cabin if clients need Port Aft port Cabin with the Pullman Berth.
Main salon on main deck along with galley and bar. Aft deck offers alfresco dining and loads of lounge area. Top party deck affords a 360 degree view and beautiful breeze. . This deck offers massive seating and lounge area, a built-in bar with a bar, barbeque, refrigerator, ice-maker, sink Bluetooth sound bar. Top deck also has 55″ Smart TV for events.
Forward deck has two trampolines for lounging, two bow seats along with a forward private patio.
Number of Crew:2
Captain Dayne is a BVI citizen and he knows the British Virgins Islands very well. He has sailed these waters since 2017. Captain Dayne has worked for many of the top charter companies in the BVI. He has Captained a variety of Catamarans to include a 40, 46, 50 and 58ft Leopard catamarans as well as a Lagoon 50. He knows all the great places in the BVI to take La Grande Bellezza.
His years of experience running charter vessels will allow you to relax knowing you’re in great hands! A well rounded waterman he is an avid sailor, sport fisherman and scuba diver, and engineer. Through his passion for everything involving the ocean, he ensures the guests will enjoy many activities during their time aboard.
He has a Boat Master License, Padi Open Water Basic & Advanced Certified. STCW 95 2015. Captain Dayne is sure to guide you to the best bays and most mystic spots around USVI and BVI. Captain Dayne is passionate about creating a bespoke charter experience for guests based on his knowledge of sailing, fishing, diving and snorkeling.
We hired Captain Dayne as he was one of the most sought after Captains in the BVI. Captain Dayne brings a new level of service with his teammate Chef and 1st Mate Kip Nesbitt to La Grande Bellezza, truly a Five Star Charter!
We are sure you are going to love going on charter with Captain Dayne and Chef Kip!
Marie was born in the Dominican Republic. In her teenage years she moved to Italy where she studied languages. She worked as interpreter/translator along with Web Marketing. Marie also loved cooking part time in restaurants, where she found herself in tune with her soul and real nature.
In 2010 she totally revolutionized her life by changing profession and started cooking on yachts in the US and British Virgin Islands. Now she is a professional Chef, graduated with Merit from the Ashburton Chefs Academy in Devon, England.
Marie is a superstar in the galley specializing in tasty Italian, European, North America, and Spanish Caribbean cuisine with a flair for unique presentation and gracious service. She gives her best when inspiration launches her at new “Marie’s Creations”, which are very original, tasty dishes, result of a passionate research into new ways to satisfy the most refine palates.
Marie has a passion for client service detail and loves to deliver those special touches that bring smiles to all her guests. You will be asking for her amazing recipes when you reluctantly leave Marie’s kitchen. She speaks English, Italian, Spanish and French but is best versed in the language of excellent service and tasty fun.